Discussion Group looking at the
US and Illinois Jobs report
2nd floor- Conf Rm “I”
Typical Agenda topic for the Month are:
Please Attend the Monthly Fiscal and Economic Issues Discussion Group Meeting.We will have our standard update of the economy, both jobs and GDP.
We will also continue our discussions of the economic recovery and policy issues that affect the recovery.
“What Makes the US Economy Tick”
- 2nd quarter 2014 GDP growth revised at +4.6%
- Jobs rebounded in September 248,000
- August and July months revised up 69,000
- Unemployment now at 5.9%
- Job have been added every month since March 2010
- 2.6 million Jobs added in the last 12 months
- 2014 Fiscal Numbers will be released by our meeting.. preliminary indications are that final deficit will go down 200 Billion per the CBO
As always this is a discussion group .. bring your articles and your wits to talk about all sides of the issues.
Notice: This is a public meeting / events.
NWSOFA is a 501(c)4, non-partisan organization.
All opinions are solely those of NWSOFA
NWSOFA is a whole, diverse wonderful family of people who want to do more than talk about the social issues. We explore and dig deep on the facts and decide what actions we can take that can have an impact locally and nationally. NWSOFA members not only “talk the talk”, but we “walk the walk”.
All our teams have numerous events that will enlighten and inspire you and yes, challenge you to make the effort to make a difference.
We invite you to join us!
Just Click on the Photo to link the NWSOFA Fiscal e-magazines daily & archived articles